Join Barsha for our 3rd year Durga Puja from Oct/14/2018 to Oct/19/2018. At BBMP Ground, Sector 2 (opp to Nandini Cool Joint).
Barsha is excited to organize the 2nd year Durga Puja from Sep/25/2017 to Sep/30/2017 in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
Venue (Same as Durga Puja Venue) – https://goo.gl/X3OBhi
If you are interested in joining and performing – please contact us for memberships and let the cultural committee know. Please use the Contact Us button in our website.
After the tremendous success of our First Ever Durga Puja in 2016 – we performed the next big event of Kali Puja 2016 at the same venue. The event was visited by more than 2000 people and Bengalis all around Bangalore thronged our Puja pandal. We served Bhog to more than 500 people in the evening after the Puja was over.
BARSHA was proud to organize First Ever Durga Puja in HSR Layout Bangalore in 2016.
What a great moment for all of us in BARSHA and our Partners to celebrate such impactful festival in it’s first Year itself. BARSHA Durga Puja Festival created major Buzz in Bangalore and got coverage in key leading Newspapers – like Times of India has covered our Puja 3 days during Puja week ….4th Oct- they highlighted our Puja among top four Puja’s in Bangalore(Copy Attached) ….on Subsequent days, they covered our key Cultural events like – Krosswindz, and Bhoomi ( performing in BARSHA Puja). Also India Express and Bangalore Mirror covered BARSHA Puja.
Thousands of participants have attended this Puja each of the day…starting from Morning Puja/Anjali to Evening Puja/Arati, Bhog at Noon to Evening Cultural Extravaganza with distinguished Artists/Concerts ( like Bhumi , SaaZ, KrossWindz …). Our Website and Facebook has experienced unprecedented hit during 1st two weeks of OCT.
Here are Key Highlights of 1st BARSHA Durga Puja in HSR:
- BARSHA Durga Puja has created a Buzz in Bangalore, with coverage in leading News Papers like Times-of-India ( Oct 4th on Page 4), Indian Express etc.
- Puja was Inaugurated by Distinguished/Honorable Ex. Chief Secretary Of GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA , Mr. Kaushik Mukherjee and Honorable Corporator of HSR Mr. Gurumurthy Reddy
- Chief Guest for 2nd Day was Honorable MP of South Bengaluru and Central GOVERNMENT minister Mr. Ananth Kumar
- Footfall during the festival has crossed our estimate/expectation. More than 25,000 people has visited our Puja during the festival and were being part of “HSR’s First Durga Puja”.
- More than 2000+ people had enjoyed our Daily Afternoon Puja Bhog during festival days
- BARSHA website (www.barshabangalore.com ) had been flooded with 5000 + visitors since October 1st
- BARSHA Facebook page( www.facebook.com/barshabangalore ) hit had been at an all-time high record with 1500 likes and 500+ people engagements each day. We are at 3rd place only after Bengali Association and Sarathi …in first year Puja…..we are much ahead of all other Puja’s !!
- BARSHA Puja had been covered in 94.3 Radio ONE each day during the Pujo and onsite RJ covering it live
- We had 8 Corporate Stalls and 10 Food Stalls and crowd was overwhelming to the extent that the food stalls could not cope with the demand
- BARSHA was engaged in CSR activities during this festival by Sponsoring Lunch and Sweets on 11th Oct to all in “Samarthanam Trust for Disabled” . We are Proud to be supported this less Privileged children on Samarthanam and see the smile on their face.
- Everyday Evening Cultural Programs was a major crowd puller. During the live shows of BHOOMI and KrossWindz – we had 5000 people watching the show live in the venue. We had to make a TV streaming during the cultural events to make way for the huge rush
- Our Dandiya Night (on 10th Oct evening) was sold out within 10 minutes of opening the counter