We are proud to Publish our 3rd Durga Puja Souvenir after a successful Durga Puja (Soft Copy attached). Hope you all like this Souvenir.
You may feel free to take a hard copy print out and share with well wishers and patrons.
Here are Key Highlights of 3rd year BARSHA Durga Puja in HSR:
It’s a Golden Moment for BARSHA and for all associated with this Great Puja. In first year (2016), we not only started HSR Durga Puja but made others realized BARSHA’s presence, 2nd year (2017) itself, we were recognized for our Puja by winning the Best Ambience of a Durga Puja( Sharad Sanman Award) and 3rd year we became the BEST Pujo for others established Puja to Follow.
We have excelled in every areas, to become the BEST Puja of Bangalore :
• Best Traditionally Decorated Puja Idol & Stage – Complete Traditional Golden Outlook by famous Artist Tarun Pal with such Great Decoration by Expert Artist team from Bengal
• Unmatched Puja n Aarti by our Priest and Relentless effort by our committed Puja Operation Team to manage all aspects of Puja and managing expectation of thousands of Visitors…From conducting Puspanjali to Bhog distribution to those large Crowd of even 10,000-20,000 Per day…was all Spotless. And “Traditional Dhunuchi Dance” by BARSHA trained team in front of our Puja Area was one-of-the Most attractive event
• Best Musical events : What an exhibition of BARSHA talents from Coir -to- Dance performances -to- Solo Songs -to- Band/Concerts -to- Instruments….and Performances by those Little Ones !! BARSHA feels Proud to have hundreds of Those internal Talents. Our external Artists & concerts were best Crowd Puller in the City – Folk Day by Zee-Sa-Re-Ga-Ma champion Rishi’s concert to Usha Uthup’s Unmatched Performance kept that Tsunami of Visitors/Audience enthralled for hours. On Navami Dandia event became so Popular …all tickets were sold out on previous day and hundreds of interested visitors could not get entry
• Most Popular Food Stalls – Most Crowded Area all the time with 20 stalls with all possible verities of Food and Drinks. “For Best Food go to BARSHA HSR Pujo” …this was the talking points all over Bangalore
• Puja Ground Ambience & Management of lakhs of Visitors: “Kolkata’s Famous Madax Square like Ambience through Sprawling 3,00,000 Sq Ft of Ground with great Pandal, Lighting and Decoration, yet so nicely organised & Managed
• Green Puja : Maintaining the most Eco-friendly environment of the Puja ….with Clean Ground, Plastic Free environment, Waste Segregation and timely collection …has been the Best USP for our Puja
• What an Unprecedented Popularity of BARSHA online: 3.2 Lakhs Google Searches during last 1 month, 65K + Visits in our FB and Our review score is 4.9 out of 5 !!
• BARSHA always stands for Social Cause. BARSHA has always been supporting hundreds of Disabled Children of Samarthnam Trust in every move. Organised First BARSHA HSR Run in Sept in Support of those Less Privileged Children. Entire Proceeding from Entry fee from the Run + additional Contribution, Put together BARSHA donated Rs.50K to Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled on Maha-Asthami day.